Brechbuhler Truck Sales has an immediate opening for a CFO in Canton, Ohio. The CFO will be a key member of the leadership team.
- Excellent grasp of QuickBooks and Excel spreadsheets
- Preparation of financial statements and monthly management reports
- Direct timely preparation of financial closing schedules and reports
- Analyze financial issues impacting the Corporation and provide recommendations
- Compare performance with operating plans and standards, interpret results of operations, and implement plans to address issues and further success
- Assist account directors by being proactively involved in customer transactions and business processes including contract negotiation, pricing and job costing as well as account management activities
- Responsible for managing the Company’s assets, including inventory processes and appropriations requests
- Monitor operational performance by analyzing account profitability, billings, collections, and write offs; ensure effective processes are in place
- Responsible for planning and budgeting, including preparation of the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and P&L by account
- Maintain and balance all corporate bank accounts; build strong and long-lasting banking relationships
- Supervise all accounting related functions including AP, AR, Payroll and other Human Resource issues
- Assist in the development of short-range and long-range business goals
- Help select carriers and manage insurance coverage for protection against property loses and health insurance
Education and Skills:
- BA or BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline, CPA or CMA certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application systems.
Salary will be based upon qualifications. For consideration, qualified candidates should email their resume, as well as provide either current salary level, or desired salary range. Background check is mandatory.