Christina M. Schatz
Christina Schatz reviews tax preparation and conducts tax planning for a variety of 415 Group clients, including corporations, partnerships and individuals with an emphasis in real estate.
Christina takes great pride in building strong client relationships. She wants clients to have complete trust in 415 Group to handle their tax planning and tax returns effectively.
She enjoys working at 415 Group because of the family atmosphere. She lists her coworkers as the most enjoyable part of her job because they work together to help their clients meet all their goals. Christina said she has a strong work/life balance thanks to 415 Groups’ commitment to personal and professional development.
Christina and her husband, Joe, live in North Canton and have two sons, Evan and Grant. She enjoys traveling, reading and exercise.
- Tax services
- Real estate
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in accounting (cum laude), Bowling Green State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Member, St. Paul Catholic Church