Burke Decor, LLC is a privately held company, located in Boardman, Ohio and is a leading e-Commerce retailer in the furnishings and home decor industry with omni-channel operations and a focus on direct e-Commerce sales. The Company has an immediate opening for a controller/chief financial officer located at our Corporate Headquarters. Our growth has brought new and exciting opportunities for individuals looking for a rewarding career. The Controller will join our Finance team and undertake all aspects of financial management. This will include corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- 5-10 years of industry experience in accounting/ finance
- Big 4 accounting experience preferred bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, finance, or statics; MBA or MAcc a plus CPA or CMA preferred
- Lead the department to provide analysis and supporting schedules for internal and external department users
- Experience in eCommerce, marketplace, or consumer technology industries preferred. Strong numerical proficiency
- International accounting experience preferred
- Proficient in QuickBooks, and experience in converting QuickBooks to Order Management Software systems and vice versa a plus
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with various web-based and SAS solutions utilized in day-to-day operations for order management, processing, and fulfillment.
- Able to see around corners and anticipate future business scenarios, enabling the company to plan for, and invest in, future growth wisely
- Self-starter who brings ideas, creativity, and solutions to the table
- Excellent business partnering skills with ability to work collaboratively
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with experience partnering with data analytics
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal) and partnership skills
Salary will be based upon qualifications. For consideration, qualified candidates should email their resume, as well as provide either current salary level, or desired salary range. Background check is mandatory.
Please email your resume to: [email protected]. No telephone calls or faxes will be accepted.