A Stark County manufacturer has an immediate opening for a controller located at their headquarters in the Massillon, Ohio area. Our growth has brought new and exciting opportunities for individuals looking for a rewarding career.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Excellent grasp of QuickBooks and Excel spread sheets
- Preparation of financial statements and monthly management reports
- Direct timely preparation of financial closing schedules and reports
- Analyze financial issues impacting the Corporation and provide recommendations
- Compare performance with operating plans and standards, interpret results of operations, and implement plans to address issues and further success
- Assist account directors by being proactively involved in customer transactions and business processes including contract negotiation, pricing and job costing as well as account management activities
- Responsible for managing the Company’s assets, including inventory processes and appropriations requests
- Monitor operational performance by analyzing account profitability, billings, collections, and write offs; ensure effective processes are in place
- Responsible for planning and budgeting, including preparation of the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and P&L by account
- Maintain and balance all corporate bank accounts; build strong and long-lasting banking relationships
- Supervise all accounting related functions including AP, AR, Payroll and other Human Resource issues
- Assist in the development of short-range and long-range business goals
- Help select carriers and manage insurance coverage for protection against property loses and health insurance
- BA or BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline, CPA or CMA certification preferred
- Demonstrate strength in providing strategic direction to the Corporation and the areas of the Corporation’s objectives, general accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and finance
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player; must be able to work cooperatively with others in a close knit environment
- A quick study to grasp current operations
Salary range is $100,000 - $150,000 based on experience. For consideration, qualified candidates should email their resume, as well as provide either current salary level, or desired salary range. Background check is mandatory.
Please email your resume to: [email protected]. No telephone calls or faxes will be accepted.