Cory J. Contini
Cory Contini joined 415 Group as an Associate in September 2020 to assist with tax and business valuation projects. When asked what he enjoys most about working at 415 Group, he said, “I enjoy being able to work in a great environment with great people.”
Cory describes his work philosophy in this way: “No talent in the world can beat hard work. Strive to be the best version of yourself every day.”
Outside of work, Cory enjoys sports. At Ohio Dominican University, he played baseball and football. He was the school’s all-time leader in touchdowns and receiving yards. Cory also volunteers with Dover Youth Sports Camps.
Cory lives in Dover with his parents, sister, and their dog named Rosie. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends.
- Tax Services
- Business Valuation & Litigation Services
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Ohio Dominican University
- Master of Business Administration, Ohio Dominican University
- Dover Youth Sports Camp volunteer
- Member of St. Joseph’s Catholic Church