Joe W. Henderson
Joe Henderson, partner, sees never-ending challenges in serving 415 Group’s clients. That’s what makes his job so rewarding, he says.
Joe, who oversees the overall quality of 415 Group’s audit and assurance sector, revels in facing those challenges and serving clients to the best of his ability. Discovering opportunities and delivering solutions provides a great reward, he says. He particularly enjoys going the extra mile to help a client, and credits other 415 Group staff for working together to make client satisfaction their No. 1 goal.
Joe has been married to his high school sweetheart, Marian. They are members of Jackson Friends Church and love spending time with their children and grandchildren. He is an avid sports fan, following many local pro, college and high school teams. He also plays golf. Joe is a former 1st team All American baseball player for the University of Mount Union.
- Audit and assurance
- Merges and acquisitions
- Manufacturing / distribution
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelors in accounting, University of Mount Union
- Bachelors in mathematics, University of Mount Union
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives (NSAC)
- Active in Jackson Friends Church