Joe W. Henderson
Joe Henderson retired as a partner with 415 Group in December 2020 after 20 years with the firm. Joe continues to consult on special projects with 415 Group.
Joe oversaw the overall quality of 415 Group’s audit and assurance sector and reveled in facing those challenges and serving clients to the best of his ability. Discovering opportunities and delivering solutions provided a great reward, he says. He particularly enjoyed going the extra mile to help a client, and credited other 415 Group staff for working together to make client satisfaction their No. 1 goal.
Joe has been married to his high school sweetheart, Marian. They are members of Jackson Friends Church and love spending time with their children and grandchildren. He is an avid sports fan, following many local pro, college and high school teams. He also plays golf. Joe is a former 1st team All American baseball player for the University of Mount Union.
- Audit and assurance
- Merges and acquisitions
- Manufacturing / distribution
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelors in accounting, University of Mount Union
- Bachelors in mathematics, University of Mount Union
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives (NSAC)
- Active in Jackson Friends Church