Nathanial D. Arps
Nate Arps believes that if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing well. As a manager at 415 Group, he specializes in audits and assurance, as well as tax planning and preparation. He enjoys the variety of work he performs for clients at the firm — from income tax returns and bookkeeping to fixed asset schedules and financial statement audits.
Nate received his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Kent State University in 2009, and he went on to obtain his master’s degree four years later. He got his foot in the door through a cost accounting internship for a national food manufacturer. After graduation, he worked as a sales and tax auditor for the Ohio Department of Taxation, before joining the 415 Group in 2011. In 2015, he earned his CPA licensure.
In his spare time, Nate enjoys tackling projects around the house, camping and working out. He lives in Lake Township with his wife, Amanda, and their dog, Reese (both who he says are the best)!
- Audit and Assurance
- Tax Services
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Kent State University
- Master’s degree in accounting, Kent State University
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants