Ron E. Butler
CPA, CVA, MT
As senior manager at 415 Group, Ron focuses his efforts on tax planning and compliance for the firm’s diverse set of clients.
With a master’s degree in taxation from The University of Akron, he brings a wealth of expertise to the firm. He maintains memberships in several professional accounting and valuation associations to stay abreast of the latest industry trends.
Prior to joining 415 Group, Ron worked for more than 15 years as a public accountant at firms in Stark and Tuscarawas counties, where he gained experience servicing clients in the manufacturing, construction, real estate, wholesale distribution and agricultural industries.
Ron lives in Jackson Township with his wife, Karina, and their two sons, Kyle and Ryan. When not in the office, he enjoys running, exercising, sports, music and spending time with his family and friends.
- Tax Services
- Business Valuation and Litigation Services
- Audit and Assurance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Malone College
- Master of Taxation, The University of Akron
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)