Shelley A. Knight-Bourn
Shelley Knight-Bourn joined 415 Group as a Senior Associate in July 2020, after working for the Ohio Auditor of State and other Northeast Ohio accounting firms.
As a Senior Associate, Shelley assists on audit and attestation engagements. Working at 415 Group, she most enjoys the people. Shelley describes her work philosophy in this way: “I try to always lead by example, whether it’s going the extra mile for our clients or helping out a coworker. I strive to bring a positive attitude to the job, even in tough situations.”
Shelley lives in Jackson Township with her husband Zach and their four cats. When not at work, she and Zach enjoy going to fairs and various events. They are also active in their community, planning or volunteering for local nonprofits or the alumni association. Shelley is involved in planning family-friendly events, random acts of kindness, or fundraisers and donation drives for various local nonprofits.
Shelley has been recognized by Ohio Jaycees as President of the Trimester and Treasurer of the Trimester and the Year. She was also part of ystark!’s Class of 2020 for Twenty Under 40. The Knight-Bourn family was recognized as Family of Year for JCI USA and Ohio Jaycees for their contributions to the Jaycees and the community. Shelley and Zach also received Ohio Jaycee of the Month and the Trimester.
- Audit and Tax Assurance
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Lean and Six Sigma Black Belt
- Health and Life Insurance License
- Associate of arts, Kent State University
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Kent State University
- Master of Science in Accountancy, Kent State University
- MBA, Kent State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- North Canton Jaycees, president
- Ohio Jaycees, treasurer
- Kent State University at Stark Alumni Board, Communications Chair (former Events Chair)
- Canton Chamber of Commerce/ystark!, member
- Women’s Impact, member