415 Group is always looking for talented and motivated people who share our passion for servicing our clients to join our firm. Some of the primary benefits we offer include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Disability compensation
As a firm, we are committed to providing training and promotion opportunities for our staff. We encourage personal and professional development by giving our associates the tools to succeed including:
- Flexible scheduling
- Limited travel
- Financial assistance for the CPA exam
- Reimbursement for training and memberships in various professional associations
- Access to state of the art technology including professional research tools
- Paperless work environment
- Opportunities to attend networking events
We promote a work-life balance at 415 Group; however, busy season is always a demanding time of year for our staff. We show our appreciation by hosting events including firm parties, catered meals and monthly birthday breakfasts.
Our clients expect a well-rounded professional who can provide insight and advice on various aspects of their business. We invest in our people and allow them to develop long-term professional relationships with our clients. This philosophy inspires a sense of loyalty, leads to lower turnover rates, and instills pride in being a valued member of the firm.
People come first at 415 Group. If you want to be part of a firm that cares about people, send us your resume.
Attn: Recruiting Committee
4100 Holiday St. NW
Canton, Ohio 44718