Accounting Internship Program
As an intern at 415 Group, you’ll have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and be exposed to many aspects of a full-service accounting firm. We’re looking for interns who are eager to learn and who share our enthusiasm for great client service. This is a full-time, paid internship that runs from January through April. Interns will be assigned a mentor and will work closely with all levels of our staff, including partners. We view our interns as important members of our team and they will have many responsibilities.
- Preparation of federal, state and local income tax returns for businesses, individuals and trusts; IRS information returns; and electronic tax work papers to support items of income and expense reported on tax returns from client records
- Maintenance of client fixed asset accounting records and depreciation schedules
- Communication with associates, clients and other advisors to properly interpret and report taxable transactions
- Quality assurance review and analysis of completed client financial statements
- Assistance with audit, review and compilation engagements
- Junior or senior accounting major actively enrolled at an accredited university with an overall GPA of 3.0 or above (tax classes are recommended, but not required)
- Maintains a strong work ethic and excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, dependability and enthusiasm, as well as a motivation to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently on tasks, while under the supervision of a manager
- Available to work approximately 40 hours per week at our office in Canton, Ohio (partial Saturdays may be required)
At 415 Group, you’ll work alongside a caring team that will help you grow your skills. After successfully completing the program, you’ll receive college credit, a letter of recommendation — and possibly a job offer! Several of our current associates started with the firm as interns. Don’t just take our word for it. See what our former interns had to say.
Complete the form below to apply.