The Company focuses its client portfolio and services in the United States and does not target its marketing or advertising to individuals and companies outside the United States. Accordingly, this Website, as defined below, is intended for use by individuals in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative, at your sole risk, and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. If you are located outside the United States and would like to make contact with us or provide us with Personal Information (defined below), please Contact Us directly and not through the Website.
When you access this Website, you understand and acknowledge that we may transfer, process, and store information about you in the United States and other countries, both within and outside of the European Economic Area as data center redundancy changes may be implemented by our service providers in the future. By providing us with your information, you consent to the transfer to, and to the processing and storage of your information in, countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country in which you reside.
- Information Collection and Use. The Company gathers personal information (“Personal Information”) about the users of the Website to further its legitimate interests in the operation of its business and to service its clients. Personal Information is obtained when you request services offered through the Website, when you sign up for our newsletters, when you use the online tool to apply for a job, and when you visit webpages on the Website or on websites of partners or affiliates of the Company, all of which are voluntary. The Company does not seek sensitive personal information from visitors to the Website, and to safeguard your own sensitive personal information, please do not provide any sensitive personal information, and limit the amount of all other information that you provide through the Website to the greatest extent possible.
The Company automatically receives and records information from your computer or browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes and the page(s) you request. Personal Information is information about you that is personally identifiable, including but not limited to:
- E-mail addresses, physical contact information and log in information if you have requested access to our client portal;
- Information regarding pages visited, quantity of searches performed, and keyword searches;
- Community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through the Website, and correspondence sent to the Company;
- Supplemental information from third parties, including business partners of the Company.
The Company uses this Personal Information for the following general purposes: (i) to gauge the level of traffic, speed, and overall performance of the Website; (ii) to customize the advertising and content on the Website to its target audience; (iii) to fulfill demand for services and content on the Website; (iv) to improve the Website and the experience of users of the Website; (v) to contact you, (vi) to conduct research or other internal business purposes, and (vii) to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, business partners and affiliates of the Company.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure. The Company does not rent, sell or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide content that you have requested, to provide services to you, or under the following circumstances:
- The Company may share Personal Information with its partners, sponsors, and advertisers to help them better understand the Website and services, as well as user behavior. The sharing of Personal Information is only in the aggregate and no information specific to you is released.
- The Company may disclose Personal Information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise the Company’s legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- The Company may share Personal Information where the Company, in its discretion, deems it necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Company’s Terms of Usage, or as otherwise required by law.
- The Company may disclose Personal Information to enforce its policies, respond to claims that a listing or content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
The Company works with vendors, partners, advertisers, affiliates and other service providers in different industries and categories of business, including, but not limited to, the presenters and preparers of the content contained on the Website.
- Company Communications. The Company reserves the right to send to you, by e-mail or otherwise, communications relating to the Website and the services provided by the Company, including, but not limited to, service announcements and administrative messages. By registering with the Website, you are agreeing to receive such communications. Please contact us if you wish to unsubscribe, or use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of our emails. Note that unsubscribing to emails may restrict the Company’s ability to service your account.
- Minors. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children.The Website is not directed to and does not intentionally collect information specific to individuals under eighteen (18) years of age. Any individual under the age of thirteen (13) must have the consent of a parent or guardian prior to accessing the Website. Inasmuch as the Company cannot control a child’s access to the Website, the Company encourages parents to utilize Web filtering technology to help you supervise your child’s use of this site and the Internet in general. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information online, we ask that a parent or guardian please Contact Us. Please visit the FTC's website at ftc.gov for tips on protecting children's privacy online.
- California Privacy Rights. California law permits individual California residents to request certain information regarding the Company’s disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To make this request, please see the Contact Us information below.
Attention: Privacy/Compliance Officer
4300 Munson St. NW, Canton, OH 44718
Telephone number: 330-492-0094
Policy Effective Date January 17, 2019