Brian E. Raber
Brian Raber wants to help his clients and his colleagues be their best. He focuses on tax services in the construction and manufacturing/distribution industries.
Brian has spent his entire professional career at 415 Group after graduating with an accounting degree from The University of Akron. He even interned at 415 Group early in 2009 before accepting a full-time position in January 2010.
He enjoys working at 415 Group because of the family atmosphere that it fosters with all coworkers. He feels that carries over to building a nurturing, caring attitude toward 415 Group clients, as well.
Brian and his family enjoy spending time together, particularly outside. They live in Canton. Brian also enjoys hunting and fishing.
- Tax services
- Construction & contracting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Masters of Taxation
- Bachelor of Science in accounting, The University of Akron
- Masters in Taxation, The University of Akron
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Serves in several roles at church