Chad R. Isler
Chad joined the firm in January 2008 and focuses on areas of tax and assurance services for clients across a broad spectrum of industries. He was born and raised in Stark County, and values how 415 Group can provide professional, “big-firm” expertise while still providing the personal, “small-town” service to its clients.
He credits his colleagues for helping build that atmosphere, as each has his or her area of expertise in an ever-evolving – and increasingly complex – world of financial regulations, accounting standards and tax laws. Chad said this environment, where associates can lean on plenty of like-minded, supportive colleagues, makes 415 Group a great place to work and the ability to provide a superior level of service to clients.
Chad strives to provide value for clients by identifying their overall business needs and building contacts in other professions. This network of trusted experts provides insight into the overall business environment and a source for ideas to help clients achieve their overall business and personal goals.
Chad and his wife, Sarah, live in Plain Township with their dog, Jack. His interests include exercise, golf, outdoor activities, Cleveland sports and binge-watching Netflix shows with Sarah.
- Audit and assurance
- Tax services
- Real estate
- Health care
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science in accounting, Kent State University
- Masters of Taxation, University of Akron
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Meals on Wheels of Stark & Wayne Counties, Board treasurer
- TWI (The Workshops), President