We’ve compiled some helpful links for businesses, employers and employees during the coronavirus pandemic. As the situation keeps changing, so do updates and resources. Please be mindful of article post dates and the potential for changes as you view these accounting resources for COVID-19 updates:
- U.S. Department of the Treasury – Learn about the CARES Act, which provides economic assistance for workers, families and small business in an effort to preserve jobs.
- Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services – The state is offering unemployment insurance benefits related to the impact of coronavirus. Employees and employers can access related resources.
- U.S. Department of Labor – Get information on workplace safety; wages, hours and leave; unemployment insurance flexibilities; support for dislocated workers and states; and more.
- Ohio Department of Health – They offer resources for talking to kids about COVID-19, a call center ready to answer your questions, statistics on COVID-19’s impact in Ohio, and more.
- U.S. Small Business Administration – Find loan resources, guidance for businesses, local assistance information, and other resources for small businesses.
- IRS – The IRS is sharing updates on coronavirus tax relief, and taxpayers can check their payment status.
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQs – The Small Business Administration put together a list of answers to common questions about their Paycheck Protection Program.
- Families First Labor Requirement – Download the poster that outlines employee rights regarding paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave.
- IRS Economic Impact Payment – Find out if you’re eligible for an Economic Impact Payment. You can also update your bank account or mailing address if necessary.
- Responsible Restart Ohio – As Ohioans find a safe path for getting back to work, make sure you are aware of the Responsible Restart Ohio requirements for your business.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.