Dan K. Kloha
Dan Kloha is one of ten partners at 415 Group, providing leadership and guidance to a firm dedicated to providing business advice and accounting services to a wide range of diverse clients in the region.
Dan’s focus is on 415 Group’s audit and assurance consulting and tax services. Like all members of the 415 Group team, Dan can provide personal service to clients while also being able to tap the expertise of his many experienced colleagues. Dan also is a certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor.
Dan joined 415 Group straight out of Cedarville College in September 1989.
Among his outside interests, Dan is a board member for the Canton Bluecoats – a competitive drum and bugle corps team that competes in international competitions. The Bluecoats won the Drum Corps International World Championship in Indianapolis in 2016.
- Audit and assurance
- Tax services
- Construction & contracting
- Manufacturing / distribution
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- Bachelors in accounting, Cedarville College
- Bachelors in computer information systems, Cedarville College
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Board member, Canton Bluecoats
- Volunteer, area non-profits