Dominic G. Reolfi
Dominic Reolfi says 415 Group is like a family. He takes pride in his work as a senior manager, where he oversees audits, attest engagements, corporate tax returns, business valuations and individual taxation for 415 Group’s diverse group of clients. He focuses on construction, manufacturing/distribution and agriculture.
He tries to lead by example, stressing that 415 Group’s work impacts many people – from the client to its community – and makes their work that much more important.
Dominic urges his colleagues to work together as a team to achieve their clients’ goals. Through that teamwork, he says, 415 Group can accomplish great things and help both their clients and their community succeed.
Dominic and his wife, Mallory, and their daughter live in Canton. He enjoys spending time with friends and family, golfing, spending time outdoors and cheering for all Cleveland sports teams.
- Audit and assurance
- Tax services
- Business valuation and litigation services
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Bachelor of Arts (cum laude) in accounting and finance, Walsh University
- Masters of Taxation, University of Akron
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)