Evan R. Hudson
As a supervisor at 415 Group, Evan focuses on tax planning and strategy, as well as preparing and reviewing tax returns for a variety of clients.
He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Kent State University in August 2015 and went on to earn his CPA licensure in January 2018. Prior to joining 415 Group, Evan gained extensive tax experience at another accounting and consulting firm in Northeast Ohio.
In his work, he believes that a positive attitude goes a long way. “Attitude is everything,” he says. “Whether working alone, with a coworker or with a client, having a great attitude allows for more learning and promotes a better work product. It is important to try to remember to always have a great attitude and be a continuous learner.”
Outside of the office, Evan enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife, Caitlin, and their two children Ila and Everett. He also stays active in the community by coaching his children’s sports teams and volunteering through his church’s outreach program as well as other various local organizations.
- Tax services
- Bachelor’s degree, accounting, Kent State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- North Canton Church of Christ, Volunteer
- Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank, Volunteer
- United Way, Volunteer
- Northwest Youth Basketball League, Head Coach / Volunteer
- Stark County Youth Basketball League, Head Coach
- Rubber City Softball League, Assistant Coach
- Springfield Township Athletic League, Assistant Softball Coach