Frank J. Monaco
CPA/ABV/CFF, MT, CVA
As the firm’s senior partner, Frank Monaco is in charge of the consulting division of the firm which includes business and estate planning, business valuations, and merger support. Prior to leading this division, Frank was the managing partner of the firm from 2003-2019 during which time the firm more than doubled in size.
Frank Monaco cherishes the family atmosphere at 415 Group. He enjoys working closely with his colleagues to make their clients more profitable and achieve their goals, and values the attitude of investing in relationships with everyone involved. Frank is particularly proud that 415 Group associates donate more than 3,000 hours per year to various service organizations in the area.
Frank has worked at 415 Group since 1994. He and his wife, Sherri, enjoy traveling together and spending time with their children and grandchildren. Frank is closely tied to his community, serving on a variety of boards including the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce, Stark Development Board, and the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Audit and assurance
- Tax services
- Business valuation and litigation services
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Professional services
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (CVA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Kent State University, May 1980, Degree of Arts in General Studies
- Kent State University, May 1982, Business Administration (major in accounting)
- University of Akron, May 1990, Master of Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Kent State Beta Alpha Psi Scholastic Accounting Fraternity
- Kent State Beta Gamma Sigma Scholastic Business Honorary Fraternity
- Board member, Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Stark Development Board
- Board member, Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Volunteer in several schools, colleges and community organizations, including St. Paul Church, Stark Parks and the Akron-Canton Foodbank.