Jeffrey S. Buckshaw
Jeff Buckshaw, partner, manages the Audit and Assurance team and engagements to provide the utmost quality and integrity of the services performed. Jeff describes his work philosophy as, “Work hard, stay informed, and constantly learn in order to better help clients.”
Before joining the firm in July 2020, Jeff was the Chief Financial Officer at Miller Weldmaster Corporation and had been the Assurance Services Senior Manager at another Northeast Ohio firm.
When not at work, Jeff enjoys coaching and playing basketball, golfing, going to the beach, and spending time with his family at the pool.
Jeff’s wife Dr. Stacey Gardner-Buckshaw, PhD, works at NeoMed. They have two children: a son who plays basketball and baseball, and a daughter who is a dancer.
- Audit and Assurance
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Certified Public Accountant
- The University of Akron, Master of Science in Accountancy
- Mount Union College, Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Green Youth Basketball Association, Treasurer
- Green All-Sport Booster Club, Treasurer
- Project Rebuild, Board Treasurer