John A. Shumaker
John joined 415 Group in February 2022 as the Director of Applications for our IT department. In this role, he primarily works with and learns the needs of clients to help them solve business problems through technology solutions such as CRM, business intelligence, and dashboards. He creates additional dashboards for the 415 Group so the team can better leverage information for decision making.
At our firm, John most enjoys the people he’s working with. He says, “The people here are polite and helpful, and they truly do what they can to assist others.”
When asked to describe his work philosophy, John said: “I love digging in and solving problems, especially with data and technology. I also believe that two heads are better than one, so I enjoy working in groups. We can collaborate for stronger outcomes while learning from each other.”
Prior to joining the firm, John was the Director of IT for a company in Texas and the Director of Supply Chain and IT Operations at a local industrial packaging equipment company.
Outside of work, John enjoys spending time with his wife Courtney and family and friends. He also enjoys reading books about anything from leadership to technology.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM) from the Institutes
- Associate in Insurance Services (AIS) from the Institutes
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems (MIS), University of Akron
- Frequent volunteer for NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinee’s Gold Jacket Dinner