Marcie E. Curry
Marcie joined 415 Group in 2022 as the director of the firm’s office in Alliance. She brings decades of experience in accounting, auditing, tax, financial management and computer consulting. After working 20 years at a large regional accounting firm, she became a CFO.
Marcie has always enjoyed helping clients in whatever way she can. As part of her work philosophy, she strives to treat others the way she wants to be treated.
Outside of work, Marcie enjoys watching her kids’ sporting events, spending time with family and friends, and is a lifetime Pittsburgh Steelers fan. She lives in Salem with her husband Mark who is also a CPA and controller, her daughter Anna, who plays volleyball, and son Luke, who plays basketball, football, and baseball.
- Audit and Assurance
- Tax Services
- Real Estate
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Bachelor of Arts (summa cum laude) in Accounting and in Business Administration, Malone University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Malone University board member
- Malone Financial Oversight Committee member
- United Way of Greater Stark County audit committee member
- Treasurer of West Branch Middle School PIE
- Active member of Damascus Friends Church