Michael L. Durbin
CompTIA Network +, Security +, MCP, MCTS, MCS
Michael Durbin brings a history of problem solving, solutions building and security systems to his role in IT at 415 Group. As a Microsoft Certified IT professional, Michael invests each day maintaining both the 415 Group internal network, as well as our clients’ external networks.
Not only does he keep us and our clients running, he’s taught networking and IT security as an adjunct professor at Stark State College. He’s demonstrated his ability to build innovative solutions across many technologies, and has earned multiple certifications at the highest level throughout his career as an IT professional.
When he’s not at work, Michael enjoys traveling, studying languages and spending time with his family. He currently resides in the Canton area with his two sons, Derek and David.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- CompTIA Network +
- CompTIA Security +
- Bachelor’s degree, University of Akron