Michael S. Harvey
Michael Harvey joined 415 Group as a full-time associate, after interning with the firm in 2019. As a senior associate, his primary responsibilities are preparing tax returns for individuals and businesses and preparing compilations.
Michael enjoys the variety of projects he gets to work on in 415 Group’s helpful team environment. His work philosophy is about being present: “Make every minute of your time count each day.” He also adds, “I never turn my back on an opportunity to learn something new.”
Outside of work, Michael enjoys spending time outdoors, traveling, and going to church with his wife, Hannah, and daughter, Evangeline.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Philosophy from The University of Akron
- Master of Science in Accountancy from The University of Akron
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars