Natalie M. Simmons
Natalie Simmons, partner, enjoys a good challenge, and understanding the ever-evolving and increasingly complex tax code in Ohio and elsewhere certainly is a challenge.
A big part of Natalie’s job at 415 Group involves all the homework necessary with staying up on those changes locally, nationally and internationally. She then puts that expertise to work for clients so they don’t have to worry about the constant change.
Natalie focuses on accounting and tax services, plus reviews and compilations, for a variety of clients including non-profits, corporations and partnerships.
Natalie is the treasurer of the Fairless Athletic Booster Club and former treasurer of the Domestic Violence Project.
Natalie and her family reside in Navarre. She enjoys reading, being outdoors and spending time with family and friends.
- Audit and assurance
- Tax services
- Professional services
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science in business administration (accounting major), Kent State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Domestic Violence Project Inc., board treasurer
- Church treasurer