Raymond A. Maynard
Raymond Maynard, partner, says there is plenty to like about working at – and with – 415 Group.
He says working with 415 Group provides a client with a rich experience and exposure to experts in a variety of fields – all committed to making that client successful. Ray focuses on audit and assurance and on tax services in the real estate, construction, manufacturing/distribution, agriculture and energy sectors.
Working at 415 Group also has plenty of benefits, Ray says. He values the flexible work schedule, interaction with clients from many different industries and walks of life, and the opportunity to help clients meet their professional and personal goals.
Ray’s wife, Stephanie, works for Green Local Schools.They have four children – two sets of twins who are active in sports in the City of Green. Ray IV and William play basketball and soccer while Max and Lucy play soccer as well.
- Audit and assurance
- Tax services
- Real estate
- Energy (oil and gas, mining)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Arts (cum laude) majoring in accounting, Mount Union College
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Coach, Green Soccer Association
- Akron Canton Regional Foodbank