Richard L. Craig
CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, MAFF, CITP, MCP
As a partner at 415 Group, Rich Craig manages a portfolio of client accounts, while also serving as the firm’s director of business valuation and litigation support division. For more than 20 years, he’s brought a wealth of accounting and consulting expertise to the firm with a focus in business valuation, forensic accounting, merger and acquisition assistance, as well as corporate tax and structured growth planning.
Having served as an expert witness in more than 300 court cases, Rich has a deep understanding of business valuation, forensic accounting and economic damages as they relate to the law. Beyond litigation, Rich shares his expertise as a requested speaker at many legal and accounting educational events.
Rich brings a unique background to 415 Group’s clients, allowing them to go beyond tax planning and compliance to entrepreneurial growth and success. He has previously used his skillset to work in the National Tax Department in Washington D.C. at Ernst & Young and on the Accountant Council for Intuit, Inc., based in Mountain View, California.
As a leader in the firm, he has a keen eye for matching clients with the right team to best serve their needs. He values collaboration, knowing that a team with a diverse skillset is a stronger advocate for clients than just one individual.
An active member of the community, he serves on several boards for local organizations. When he’s not at the office, Rich enjoys reading, golfing and spending time with his wife, Andrea, and their two kids, Jacob and Peyton.
- Business valuation and litigation services
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate tax services
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Professional service firms
- Retail and franchises
- Construction and contracting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuations
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Certified Information Technology Professional
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Bachelor of Arts in accounting and quantitative analysis, University of Mount Union
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (mentor task force committee member)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Congress Lake Club, board member
- Early Childhood Resource Center, board member
- Greentown Community Park, board member, treasurer
- New Day Counseling, board member
- Canton Palace Theater, past board member
- Community Services of Stark County, past board member/president
- CommQuest Services, past board member/president
- Jackson-Belden Chamber of Commerce, past board member/president (lifetime achievement award winner)