Sara A. Poppovich
Sara Poppovich joined 415 Group in January 2021 as a Supervisor. Her primary responsibilities are to review corporate and individual tax returns; provide guidance and feedback to associates; and, assist clients with tax planning and bookkeeping needs. In addition, Sara’s emphasis is to deliver exceptional service, insightful advice, and quality accounting work to our clients.
Sara began her career in public accounting in 2013. Prior to joining 415 Group, Sara worked at a regional public accounting firm based in Northeast Ohio. Her experience includes the preparation and review of corporate tax returns, compilations, and reviews, as well as the preparation and review of individual tax returns. She is also well versed in QuickBooks, consulting, and providing tax solutions to clients.
Sara is excited to return to Stark County to join 415 Group. She stated, “I am thrilled for the opportunity to serve our clients in the same area where I was born and raised. It is a privilege for me to now be associated with such exceptional professionals at 415 Group.”
When asked to describe her work philosophy, Sara explained, “Taking the time to understand our clients’ needs along with intense dedication for effective planning, preparation, collaboration, and teamwork will result in accurate and quality work, beneficial solutions, and success for our clients.”
Outside of her profession, Sara enjoys hanging out with her young daughter. “She is my absolute best friend and the joy of my life.” Her daughter and chihuahua puppy keep her on her toes!
- Tax planning & consulting
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Healthcare (Medical & Dental)
- Professional Service Firms
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting
- Bachelor of Administration in Accounting
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- Member of St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Competitive and high school cheerleading judge
- Past board member of the Boys & Girls Club of Massillon
- Former volunteer coach of the American Idols, a special needs cheerleading team
- Former coach of the Central Catholic H.S. cheerleading team