Sara A. Poppovich-Venables
Sara Poppovich-Venables joined 415 Group in January 2021 as a Supervisor. Her primary responsibilities are to review corporate and individual tax returns; provide guidance and feedback to associates; and assist clients with tax planning and bookkeeping needs. She is also well versed in QuickBooks, consulting, and providing tax solutions to clients. In addition, Sara’s emphasis is to deliver exceptional service, insightful advice, and quality accounting work to our clients.
Sara enjoys the fact 415 Group largely serves Stark County. She loves having the opportunity to help our clients in the same area where she was born and raised.
When asked to describe her work philosophy, Sara explained, “Taking the time to understand our clients’ needs along with intense dedication for effective planning, preparation, and teamwork will result in accurate and quality work, beneficial solutions, and success for our clients.”
Outside of her profession, Sara enjoys spending time with her husband and her children – who are her pride and joy!
- Tax planning & consulting
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Healthcare (Medical & Dental)
- Professional Service Firms
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting
- Bachelor of Administration in Accounting
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- Member of St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Competitive and high school cheerleading judge
- Past board member of the Boys & Girls Club of Massillon
- Former volunteer coach of the American Idols, a special needs cheerleading team
- Former coach of the Central Catholic H.S. cheerleading team