Todd J. Ruggles
Clients of 415 Group don’t just get one person’s expertise on their portfolio. They get more than 50 talented people – including Todd Ruggles – to help them meet their professional or personal goals.
Ruggles says that atmosphere of camaraderie and support is one of the best things about 415 Group. Todd focuses on tax services in the real estate, construction, manufacturing/distribution and health care industries. He coordinates and reviews engagements with a variety of clients while also supervising internal processes and developing staff members.
He has effusive praise for those staffers, saying their hard work and commitment to each other and to their clients makes 415 Group a special place to work. He also stresses teamwork and the synergy among many departments within 415 Group as a huge asset for clients.
Todd enjoys movies, music, history and sports.
- Tax services
- Real estate
- Health care (medical and dental)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Arts in accounting, University of Mount Union
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
Stark County Library Foundation, board member