Tony A. Peterson
As a supervisor, Tony primarily focuses on the preparation and review of individual and business tax returns, along with compilations/reviews and business valuation services.
As part of 415 Group, Tony enjoys collaborating with great people and serving clients in the community. He explains his work philosophy as: “Always ask the extra question to fully understand the client’s unique circumstances and provide the ideal solution. Continue learning through effective collaboration with both colleagues and clients.”
Prior to joining 415 Group in August 2021, Tony worked at both regional and national public accounting firms.
Outside of work, Tony enjoys watching sports, reading, golfing, and spending time with family and friends.
- Tax Services
- Business Valuation & Litigation Services
- Youngstown State University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting (Summa Cum Laude)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honors Society
- Beta Alpha Psi Honors Society